We are the leading supplier of products for the Grenadian construction industry.
Our parent organization, L. L. Ramdhanny & Co Ltd is a local company that grew out of a grocery operation that was first established in the rural parish of St Andrew’s by Lawrence Ramdhanny and his sister Laura in 1936.
The first hardware store was built in 1972 on Gladstone Road in Grenville and in 1974 the company leased premises on what is now Ben Jones Street and established a lumber yard. In 1986, the children of the company’s founders established a branch in Grand Anse, which helped to establish the company as a leading contender in the supply of materials for the construction industry.
Our company represents many regional and international brands, including Trinidad Cement Limited (TCL), Harris Paints, ABEL Building Solutions, Wacker Neuson, Xypex, Specialist Chemicals (SCL), Patrick Young Sing (PYS), Trinidad Aggregate Products (TAP), Nexa Autocolor, Bestcrete, and others.
We import and stock lumber of various types and dimensions, plywood, gypsum board, steel reinforcement, windows, doors, concrete admixtures, janitorial products, swimming pool chemicals and equipment, farm and garden products and tools, suspended ceiling tiles and accessories, fabric, ceramic, clay, porcelain and vinyl tiles, ladders, curtain rods, nails and screws, construction tools, house and automotive paints and accessories and many more.